A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser for us to be able to recognise your computer on recurrent visits. There is no personal information hidden in our cookies, and they cannot contain virus.
- Technical functionality so that we can remember your preferences.
- Counting traffic so we know how many visit our site and can document this to advertisers according to joint industry standards.
- Statistics and targeting advertisements (this information is shared with a third party)
Period for storage of cookies
Cookies delete themselves after 12 months (subject to variation), but they are renewed after each visit.
How to avoid or delete cookies
See guidance: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
What are cookies used for on Zibra’s website
Cookies are used to perform statistics of the number of users and information about and geography of our users to adjust contents and advertising accordingly.
- For statistics and traffic counting (Google Analytica): We use Google Analytics to collect statistics of the traffic on the site, so that we can adjust the site to the needs of the users in the best possible way. We get information about i.a. the number of visits, average duration of the visit and activities on the site. You can opt out of cookies from Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- By permitting the user to convert the user’s information on the entire site, so that the user does not have to enter the same information more than once.
- To recognise the user when they return to the site.
- To give the user access to stored information.
- To recommend videos, podcasts, productions etc. that match the user’s preferred interests.
- To ensure that the user is not asked to fill in e.g. a questionnaire more times.
- To determine how popular the different sub-pages are.
- To monitor the user’s frequency and time spent on the site.
- To give anonymous information to advertisers for the purpose of targeting advertisements specifically to the users. These cookies are used to target advertisements to the user based on what is assumed most relevant based on the contents of the sites that the user visits and has previously visited. Please note that this targeting is also made in the advertising network.
- To determine how often the site is visited and used.
- To perform surveys and research to improve the users’ interaction.
You are welcome to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com if you have any further questions about cookies on Zibra’s website.